At Kumbaya Boat Rentals, our mission is to provide our guests with the best possible rental experience for their holiday. Whether it's a weekend getaway to the cabin, or a Summer sabbatical, we strive to provide a high level of customer service by adding a personal touch to every experience. When you contact us, you’ll receive the platinum level service and satisfaction you expect for a hassle-free rental experience.
1 Day 2 days 3 Days 1 Week
Harris Pontoon Boat $899 $1399 $1799 $3199
Wake/Surf Boat $999 $1499 $1999 $3999
ATX 20 Type S Wake Boat $1099 $1599 $2199 $4199
Seadoo Sportster $399 $599 $899
Palm Beach 2023 Sport SE $699 (Sylvan, Pigeon, Pine Lake ONLY)
Northwood Pro Angler 18' $559 (Sylvan, Pigeon, Pine Lake ONLY)
Skipper (Kelowna Area) $950
**Call us for a custom quote if you require longer term rentals
** Prices do NOT include GST/PST
**Admin and Credit Card Fees NOT included in pricing
* $2500- $3000 DAMAGE DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED
Please note: Long weekend rates are increased by 15%. Life jackets are included with the rental up to 6-10.
General Rental Information
● All rates are in Canadian dollars.
● GST (Goods and Services Tax), PST (Provincal Sales Tax where applicable) and gasoline are not included in the rental rates.
● You must pay the deposit in order to guarantee a reservation.
● Please check your confirmation carefully.
● Renter agrees to provide Kumbaya Boat Rentals with (30) days notice of cancellation for no charge.
● A (48) hour notice will result in a 50% charge and a (no show) will pay Kumbaya Boat Rentals 100% of the rental fee.
● No refund is given due to weather conditions (rain, high winds, etc.) at the time of or during a rental period. Kumbaya Boat Rentals cannot be held responsible for weather conditions or weather condition issues.
Pick-up and Return Policy
● Boats must be picked up and returned at the times specified at the time of booking (open by appointments only 7 days/week).
● All pick-up and drop-off times have to be kept. A late fee of $75.00 per half hour will be charged for late drop-offs by the customer, and the same will apply for late pick-ups unless we are notified 24 hours prior to the rental.
● Your total rental balance is due on the rental start date and will be charged to the (your) credit card provided us with your reservation.
● A pre-authorized damage deposit is required for PWC and fishing boats: $2,500 for pontoon and ski boats.
● The cardholder must be present to sign all charges for the rental.
● All persons who like to drive the vessel need to initial our safety checklist.
● Boats are filled with gas when rented and must be returned in the same state.
● Reservations must be made for rentals of one full day or more for the special rates to apply.
● A 20% deposit is required when making any reservation.
● The minimum rental age is 25, with a valid driver’s license. Changes to reservations (extending or upgrading) may be made at any time subject to availability.
● Kumbaya strives to provide the boat requested by the client but from time to time, uncontrollable circumstances may arise, and Kumbaya reserves the right to substitute a comparable boat.
● If no boat is available, a refund will be granted.
● Ski boat rentals
● Pontoon boat rentals
Edmonton and surrounding areas
Kelowna and surrounding areas
More Locales as we add to our fleet coming soon...